30.4.11

Another plane...another adventure

And here I am again. As expected, my short trip to Salerno was excellent. I had the chance to visit the coast zones Amalfi and Positano, the beautiful city of Salerno, the wonderful temples of the Pestum area, and the little town of Santa Maria di Castellabate in the Salerno province. It's the same place that was used as location for the Italian film Benvenuti al Sud and it's more beautiful and clean than what I could imagine.

I took hundreds of pictures, especially the one with the street that was named Via Domenico Antonio Guariglia because of the father of my grandfather. I'm so proud of that! :)

I also had the chance to get in touch with my cousins that were tremendously kind with me and to know them better. It's nice to feel that you are surrounded by people that cares about you.

I arrived to Milan on thursday but I'm here again preparing my bags because tonight I depart to Washington, as part of a study tour that is supposed to be the conclusion of my Master.

These six months have been really important for me and I really appreciate the great opportunity I had to do all this. On May 4th I will go to NY for the second part of the study tour. I can't wait! NY is the city that stole my heart since 2009 when I visited it for the first time and I really hope to enjoy it the same way.

This travel to the USA will prepare me to the internship I will start in a few months, if everything goes well. I decided to not bring my computer with me because it's too heavy. Will I make it one week without internet? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog here! Also your site so much up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink
to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

my homepage :: www.Fluffygram.Com