5.4.11

Welcome to my new blog!!!!!



Hi everybody. I'm so proud to start this new blog.
The old Equilibrio Radical is part of the past and I'm happy for all the things I could learn during those amazing five years of writing and sharing comments and opinions with all of you.

In this moment of my life it is necessary for me to change, to start something new. I've lived all my life in Venezuela and then suddenly I had the opportunity to move to Italy to start studying a Master course. In the next months I will go to New York for an internship and I have to admit that this nomad life is something that gives me a lot of energy.

In the last five months of nomad life I've met people from different places and suddenly I realised that my audience was bigger. Now I can't write posts on Facebook only in Spanish and with the blog is the same.

Here you will find texts written by me in Spanish, Italian and English in a sort of multicultural online world, a digital Babel, where everyone will have the chance to express its points of view.

You'll also find those things that I like: from music to cinema, from news to politics, from pets to leisure activities.

So keep reading and thanks for visiting The Proud Nomad

No comments: